AFUE = Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency
The simple truth is the higher the AFUE the more efficient the equipment. For example if your current furnace or boiler is 70%AFUE, that means you have 70% of your fuel turns into heat for your home and the other 30% going out the chimney! Most new furnaces and/or boilers are now 95%AFUE or higher and some come with rebates depending on current promotions. If you would like us to help save your money from flying out the chimney, give us a call. We provide free estimates, so there’s nothing to lose.We are your trusted local furance contractor and boiler contractor in Barrie and surrounding areas.
Find Out What Makes Affordable Comfort One of the Top 3 Barrie HVAC Companies.
We offer a full range of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Quality Services to the Barrie, Ontario area.
Whether your furnace, AC unit, or boiler breaks down at 12:00am or 12:00pm, we’re here to help!
We offer 0% financing options on many of the heating and cooling HVAC services we offer in Barrie & area.
Affordable Comfort Heating & Cooling is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and holds an A+ rating.
Affordable Comfort Heating & Cooling Barrie provides service quality assessed by the TSSA.
Affordable Comfort is a member of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada.